Now without wasting time, follow the procedure listed below to change your Android IMEI to Blackberry IMEI.
- Download ‘Mobileuncle Tools‘ from Google PlayStore
- Install it and Run/Open it
- Click ‘Engineer Mode’
- Click ‘Engineer Mode (MTK)’
- Now scroll your screen from ‘Right to Left’ side
- Now you should see ‘Connectivity as the Option Menu
- Click ‘CDS Information’
- Click ‘Radio Information’
- Now select the sim you wish to change it IMEI, Note Phone 1 is Sim 1 and Phone 2 is Sim 2
- As many MTK Device comes with 2sim, the Sim 1 is always set default to 3G enable
- Click ‘Phone 1’
- Now you should see AT+
- Now Type ‘EGMR=1,7”Your 15 digit BB IMEI’
- After typing that click ‘SEND AT COMMAND”
- You should see a Notification message displayed at the bottom of your phone screen, saying AT command is Msend
UPDATE: Note that one IMEI can be use for 5 different phone, so share yours now. That is the procedure of Changing Android IMEI to Blackberry IMEI
But here is a link to Changing HTC Device IMEI
Request for a blackberry IMEI using the Comments Box and get a working IMEI instantly.
Download Blackberry IMEI generator here. (APK File) and start generating millions of Blackberry IMEI to Android IMEI yourself.
Update 28/07/2015: There’s an App i saw on Google PlayStore called (XPOSED IMEI Changer). This App helps you in changing your Android IMEI without rooting or downloading ‘Mobileuncle Tools’.
Here is the Download link. Meanwhile, i haven’t use this App, but after watching the review video, i strongly believes it works. So just in-case you still having difficulties using my own ‘Recommended Procedure Above’. Then download this new App and try. Download
Post Update: 13/09/2015
There are some cases in which you will need to Root the android device before you can use BIS on it. Rooting your Device is not as hard or complicated as it sound and I know mose people run away from it as possible. Well! here on BMB we are going to share you the safest way to Root your device without System(PC) and step to step guard on how to Root without any problem. And the coolest thing is with that method you can UNROOT your device anytime. The link will be shared here as soon as we post on it.
and we also share ways you can generate a Valid BlackBerry IMEI yourself in step by step.
Lets get started.
Firstly, lets talk about the benefits involved in changing your android phone’s imei to that of a blackberry or other imei.
- You’ll be able to use Glo Bis On your Android device after Changing Imei.
- Using the Glo Bis of N1,000 for 3GB for a month.
- Free data that ranges from 2GB – 3GB from Mtn , Airtel and Etisalat by changing to a specific imei number..
We have different ways of changing android devices imei using various types of applications and tools but one of the most efficient way is using the mobile uncle app.
Download Mobile Uncle Tools from Google play Store Here
Download The English version of Mobile Uncle Tools Here
Lets get started with the steps:
How To Change imei of Android Phones Using Mobile Uncle
Lets see the compatible android devices that mobile uncle tools works on
- Mtk6589 device
- Mtk6582 device
- MTK65XX devices
- Quad Core Mediatek phones
- Octa Core Mediatek phones
Requirement For Changing your Android Imei
- Your Android device must be rooted.
You can root your android device with kingroot.
- After successful downloading mobile uncle tools.
- Install and launch mobile uncle.
If you get pop-up requesting root permissions then,just grant the request and continue below
First create backup of current IMEI by choosing IMEI Backup Restore (MTK) and then select Backup IMEI to desired path.
- Tap on Engineer
Mode>>Engineer Mode (MTK) and then swipe your fingers to the left to scroll to right and going to Connectivity Tab.
- Tap on CDS Information and open
Radio Information >> Phone 1 or Phone 2 (This simply means Sim 1 or Sim 2, whichever you want to change IMEI)
- Now you can see a AT+ written at the top, tap the end and depending on your sim,
- add the line: EGMR=1,7,”NEW SIM 1 IMEI” or EGMR=1,10,”NEW SIM 2 IMEI” and tap on send Command.
Now you’re done. You just have to restart the phone and then to check your android phone’s new
- IMEI,dial *#06#.
Congrats,you’ve successfully changed your android phones imei!