Firstly, you need to download terminal emulator on your android device.
Download Terminal emulator from Google play store Here
- A Rooted Android Device
Lets get started
How to Change IMEI Number with Terminal Emulator of Android Phone-Tab For Single Sim Device
- Open Android Terminal Emulator
- Type SU then press ENTER button to get Superuser(root) permission
- After that, type this command then
- press ENTER button echo ?AT +EGMR=1,7,?IMEI_NUMBER?? >/dev/ pttycmd1 or echo AT+EGMR=1*7*IMEI_1 >/dev/ pttycmd1
That’s it for single sim android phones. Now,for Dual Sim Phones
- Open android terminal emulator.
- Type SU and then press ENTER
- Type following command then Eneter echo ?AT+EGMR=1,7, ?IMEI_NUMBER? ? >/ dev/ pttycmd1
If your phone is dual-sim, type this command then ENTER echo ?AT +EGMR=1,10, ?IMEI_NUMBER? ? >/dev/pttycmd1
Finally, The above steps are 100% tested and working ways to successfully change your android imei.
NOTE: Once you flash or factory resets your device, the imei you changed would restore back to default. And you have to carry out all the process above to change the imei number.
All the best guys ?