Firstly, we need to generate a blackberry imei to put inplace of the android imei.
Download blackberry imei generator Here
- After downloading,extract the file and double
- Click on GIPv4.1
- Click on generate imei. copy down imei.
Now launch mobile uncle tool, open the app, and navigate to Engineer Mode
- In the next screen, click on Engineer Mode (MTK)
- slide the window to Connectivity just like we did before and then click on CDS Information
- After that,Click on Radio Information
If you are using a dual Sim android phone, Phone 1 represents your Sim 1 and Phone 2 represents your Sim2. So choose the slot you want to swap imei with that of blackberry. Most guys choose sim1 though.
- After choosing the desired slot, click on the (AT+) type in a word and then clear the word you typed.
- After clearing it, a dialogue box will
- Open click on AT+EGMR=1,7,””
- In between (“”) type in the imei which you generated.
- Check if the numbers are same and equal
Then, click on SEND AT COMMAND if you receive a message saying AT command sent and successful,you’re successful!
All you have to do now is to reboot your phone that all now you can rock your new imei and browse with it like a blackberry phone. but make sure you backup your previous Imei, I suggest writing it down on a Piece of Paper incase anything goes wrong so that you can quickly change it back.
And that’s it for changing your android phone’s imei