This tool can remove Monkey Virus that is very annoying.
Monkey virus can occupy your phone and it’s really hard to remove on the system even if you make a hard reset. This always the reason why your phone stuck with “blah blah blah… has stopped”.
The Monkey Virus can also replicate it self and continuously install on the device.
- Root first the phone. Most MTK chip are easily to be rooted using different softwares, such as KingoRoot or iRoot.
- Enable USB Debugging by going to Settings > About > Build number. Now, tap the “Build Number” for 5 times until the ‘Developer mode’ is enable.
- Connect the device on your PC and install this “Remove Monkey Virus” on your computer.
- Run the Remove Monkey Virus, allow every debugging access on your phone.
- Wait until removal process is completed. Your phone must reboot and virus all deleted.
This is safe yet tested tool for Monkey Virus Removal. It will Remove Monkey Virus in just a few minutes. This doesn’t need any software box. Just a USB Cable and a computer.
- Autodetects Android Devices via ADB (USB debugging required)
- No Net Framework Required.
- No Data Lose
- Only Infected Apps will be removed.
- Tested on many devices with success.
After the procedure, I think better to make a back up for all important files. Then, do a hard reset so the phone will also run as smooth as new.